Follow these easy steps to link many nodes to a single node:
- Select the many nodes.
- Move the mouse pointer so that it hovers over the single node, but don't select it.
- Left click on the single node AND hold the left click button in.
- Drag a line to any of the many nodes.
We now need to select all these links and invert their direction. To do this:
- Select the single node.
- On the ribbon go to Investigate -> Select links -> Outgoing. You can also do this by holding control and dragging a box around the links.
- On the ribbon - Investigate -> Reverse Links.