- A new video is released.
- We probably insult Mac users and talk about Dinky toys.
- ...and what's new in the upcoming Radium update!
1) Perhaps our motivation has not been 100% pure in making a new video. It could be driven by new technology obtained by senior Paterva staff (Roelof has new video making toys). Alas - it's informative and fun if not highly entertaining. Not only will it have special appeal for teenagers of the early 90s, it also shows the outside of our corporate (*cough*) offices. Link below:
Mac users - you'll see the entire look & feel is now ... better. That is - it looks a lot tighter and nicer.
3) We will be releasing an update for Maltego Radium very soon (end of this week perhaps). In this update you'll get the following wonderful things:
- Memory optimization. Major work done here. We fixed many memory leaks that were part and parcel of Maltego since the 80s.
- Better performance. We tweaked performance. It's faster - in many small ways that all add up.
- Mac users will lose the Maltego Dinky Toy look & feel. It's time for Maltego to grow up.
- New machines. We've added two more machines.
- Dedicated button to clone machines.
- Extended the Maltego Scripting Language (more on this as we release the update)