The latest build number is 3453. You can see the build number in the About Box (application button -> More about Maltego -> About:
The update includes the following:
- A lot of memory optimization - especially in the area of machines - but we also fixed memory leaks that have been in the application for years.
- Machine optimization in terms of speed - especially when dealing with many entities.
- Cosmetic update for Mac - as described in the previous post.
- Cloning of machines are now possible.
- Optimization for bookmarking multiple objects.
- Optimization for manipulating entities in the detail view.
- Extending the MSL to include negating filters (add ',invert:true' to any filter to invert it). This update will soon be reflected in the official MSL guide.
- Improved machine management and display.
- Various silly bug fixes.
The update is live as of 21/9/2012 19h00 Friday evening SAST.
Enjoy & remember - Monday is National Braai Day (NBD) in South Africa!