We've been way busy getting the TDS ready - in the last couple of days we've created 4 videos of how the TDS works and what you can achieve with it. The last of the videos uploaded some minutes ago. You can catch them all [here].
The TDS gives everyone the ability to integrate their transforms with Maltego - without having to do the hard work yourself, but with the flexibility of having your own server. Combined with the ability to build and share custom entities we think it is a pretty powerful concept...
You can register on the TDS [here] and the documentation and libraries can be found on our website over [here].
Feel free to register and play around - and do gives us your feedback!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Maltego 3.0.1 Commercial edition release is due soon (hopefully next week). This version will see the following bugs fixed:
- Black icons (after some idle time)
- Transform cancellation now works as expected
- Matching rule on entities is sorted out
- UI state is kept after restart
- Stability issues, cosmetic and 'small bugs'
- Printing of graphs (also to PDF, multi page)
- Custom transform images now in categories
- Export to PNG (& setting the output resolution)
- Reporting (think 'turn my graph into a 400 page PDF document')
- All entities in palette (for when you want to use manual linking)
- Automatic periodic transform updates (so you'll see when a new transform is available)
- More control and options on manual linking of nodes
- Annotation of entities and links
- Copy and paste
- Importing of local data (CSV and friends)
Posted by RT at 1:54 PM