We are at the stages where we are finally starting the build processes for 3.0.2 putting out deb's, rpm's and yes even an OSX dmg !
There are some fantastic new features in this version including:
- Labelling, Colouring and Styling links
- Path Selection ( find paths between two entities )
- Entity and Link selection modes
- Selecting of similar nodes
- Copy and Paste between graphs (With and without links)
- Copy to new graph (with and without links)
- Copy to new graph with Neighbours/Parents/Children and the depth of that
- Various bug fixes
- Improved performance with links
In other news we have also been working on some new transforms to be released via the TDS at some stage ( most likely next week ) which will include the following:
- Netblock expansion - take a Netblock to the IP addresses within it
- Numeric hostname enumeration - enumerate hostnames numerically (so from mail.domain.tld look for mail1.domain.tld-mail99.domain.tld), with padding and so on
- BuiltWith.com technology lookup - look up the various technologies used on particular websites (apache/jquery/joomla/etc)
- Facebook GraphAPI Searching - lookup what has been said in the public space on facebook via the graphAPI ( think posts/videos/links ) and who said it!
Lastly, a special thank you from all of us over here to Nadeem Douba who really pulled through for us helping with the Mac release! Thanks guy!
And now back to building! Downloads soon!
*UPDATE* you can grab the addendum at http://www.paterva.com/docs/3.0.2.addedum.pdf